Each moment is a place you’ve never been. You could be off to great places and today could be your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way…
The Mind Being You NLP Master Practitioner Programme will make today your day and bring your mountain to you.
In the film The Wiizard of Oz, Dorothy, The Tin Man, The Scarecrow and The Cowardly Lion all wanted very specific things in their lives and went to see the Wizard so that he could ‘give’ them these things.
At the end of the film, the Wizard simply helps them to realise what it was they all TRULY wanted and showed them that it was inside them all along.
He just understood HOW to show them.
Now, what if you were the Wizard and you could help yourself and your clients to make today your day…
Master your NLP skills for personal and professional growth.
Develop mastery in the Five Pillars of NLP:
- Outcome Thinking
- Sensory Acuity
- State Management
Develop mastery in the design and use of Metaphor for influencing others subtly and elegantly.
Develop a deep understanding of the patterns that people run and build your excellence in the use of meta- programs and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
Learn how to master the latest developments relating to identity, beliefs and belief systems.
Hone your skills of State and Strategy Elicitation.
Develop a true understanding of Modelling through ‘explicit’ and ‘implied’ modelling.
Develop the skills of a master presenter, trainer and educator.
Gain mastery in life coaching and mentoring skills.
Understand how to use NLP for group and team learning and development.
Discover what you were TRULY born to do and be the person you want to be.
What the 18 Day NLP Master Practitioner Course Will Give You
Frameworks for deep understanding and precision information gathering
- Learn the skills for attaining mastery – effective NLP is about understanding how to gather information using precision questions and then identify what intervention will produce the best results
A deep and true understanding of Values and how they drive our lives
- Values determine how we live our lives, yet most of our values are at an unconscious level and most conflicts are around values.
- Imagine having the ability to surface deep values in any area of your life, identify conflicts and re-align the key values and thus remove any conflicts and clarify your role and purpose in life.
Mastery of Change Processes
- Discover the core skills that make all change processes work and be truly effective.
- Learn how to tailor them to meet individual needs and requirements.
Mock Certification Process
- Experience the certification process to identify your strengths and areas for development before the final assessment.
- Understand and plan your skills development through a comprehensive practice assessment in a safe and supportive environment.
Advanced Language Skills
- Developing your language skills is probably one of the most effective ways of enhancing your professional and personal effectiveness.
- You will learn a wide range of advanced language patterns to enable you to do this in an ongoing development process.
Understanding yourself & others – Metaprograms and Metaphors
- Mastery of Metaprograms is one of the most powerful steps you can take in developing your understanding of people and is becoming increasingly important in the business world for influencing and motivating others.
- The mind works in metaphors. Developing your understanding and skills in the design and use of metaphors will give you a key advantage in your professional and personal life.
Advanced Research and Modelling Skills
- Learn a wide range of approaches, from ‘self-modelling’ and ‘conversational’ modelling through to how to design, run and report findings on a major business project.
- You will have the opportunity to design, research and produce a summary report for your own modelling project.
New Coding NLP and Personal Mastery
- An introduction to the new NLP patterns and skills that were created by John Grinder and Judith Delozier in the mid eighties.
- New Code NLP has three key advantages: they were simpler, more effective and utilised the unconsious mind more.
- You will learn how to tap into your intuitive knowledge with these skills.
Integrating Mastery – Review of the Course and Focussed Coaching
- The penultimate workshop is primarily about integrating the diverse range of skills you will have learned on the course and prepare for your final assessment.
- A comprehensive ‘practice’ assessment will provide you with the opportunuty to identify and work on your strengths and areas for development.
- Key elements of the course will be reviewed and high quality coaching will be provided to bring your core NLP skills up to a high standard.
Final Assessment, Integration & Certification
- A variety of exercises that utilises multilevel evaluation (self, peer, tutor and trainers) and multiple description approaches to bring you up to the required level of certification and further integrate the key skills of NLP Mastery.
- You will be challenged, coached and have fun learning the final parts of the NLP jigsaw.
Features of the 18 Day NLP Master Practitioner Course
- Comfortable, easily accessible venues.
- An in-depth, information–packed Course Manual to use in class and at home.
- A networking directory, so you can connect and brainstorm with your classmates between classes.
- A class schedule designed to facilitate long–term learning. 18 days is a lot of training, but there’s a lot of material to master. Our easy schedule allows you to integrate skills from the NLP course into your daily life. And by meeting just one weekend a month, you have adequate time between sessions to review your notes, practice techniques and take care of your everyday life.
- Personal attention and support throughout the course with guest tutors and teaching assistants, all graduates of an 18-Day NLP Practitioner Certification.
- Methods and skills that you can test in class, and in real life, to ensure they work.
- Professionally guided practice sessions. Your participation ensures that you don’t lose your skills; in fact, it guarantees that you master them.
- Competitive pricing so your out–of–pocket investment is affordable with interest-free payment plans.
NLP Master Practitioner Certification Criteria
- Attend at least 16 out of the 18 full days of training (attendance is tracked in 1/2 day increments)
- Participate in a minimum of 12 hours of evidenced practice sessions (over the programme).
- Complete the monthly module assignments
- Complete the NLP Modelling Project
- Read the prescribed course books (to be assigned in class).
- Complete in-class feedback sessions each month.
- Select a special interest focus to apply NLP in your daily life.
- Demonstrate the ability to use NLP skills and concepts through structured Assessment Sessions.
NLP Master Practitioner Course Fees
- Total course investment £2,225
- Affordable monthly interest-free payment plans available. Contact Mike to discuss your payment plan personally.
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- Mind Being You offers a 100% satisfaction, no questions asked guarantee for all of its certification trainings.
- Here’s how it works : Come and attend the first two days of the NLP practitioner training. If you decide that the training isn’t for you (for any reason), just let us know by the end of Day 2, and we’ll refund 100% of your course fees.
- No questions asked and no hard feelings. You will be completely delighted with your NLP Master Practitioner Certification, I promise!