About the use of EFT
EFT can help many different issues.
The EFT motto is ‘Try it on anything!’ However, EFT does have better success rates with some disorders than with others.
Some of these include fears and phobias, headaches, addictions, trauma, abuse (sexual, physical or mental), allergies, self-confidence or image issues, dyslexia and anger or stress issues.
Other disorders that practitioners have reported success with are weight loss, arthritis, phantom pain, anxiety disorders and even warts.
Depression, addictive cravings, such as smoking, alcohol, drugs and even chocolate addiction respond well to EFT therapy as do many physical disorders, body pains and breathing problems.
Children’s issues respond particularly well to EFT therapy, probably because to children, the techniques may seem like a game to be enjoyed and ‘played’ with.
Benefits of using EFT:
- Releasing the effects of physical or sexual abuse
- Dealing with Addictions
- Process Anger
- How to overcome Depression
- Resolving Eating Disorders
- Overcome Exam Nerves
- Fear of Public Speaking
- Help with Insomnia
- Recovering from ME/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Relief from OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Learn to Manage Pain
- Alleviate Panic Attacks
- Overcoming Phobias & Fears
- Effective technique to Stop Smoking
- Release Stress & Anxiety
- Release memories and effects of Trauma/ PTSD
- Weight Loss (What’s really going on?)