Regular mindfulness practice can result in numerous proven health/wellbeing benefits which have been verified through documented clinical research.
Some of these are:
- An improved immune function.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Lowers heart rate.
- Lowers anxiety levels.
- Improves attention & focus.
- Reduces blood cholesterol.
- Improves sleep patterns.
- Improves control of emotions.
- Reduces agitation.
- Builds greater resilience.
- Reduces pain and aids pain management.
- Improves clarity of thinking.
- Improves ability to relax and remain calm.